Renew your WWL membership today! And good news - we now have "rolling renewals" so you will have 365 days after you pay until you need to renew again. Remember that the strength of our organization depends on your current membership. Please renew and show your support of WWL! As always, if you have any questions or concerns about the new renewal process or membership issues, please feel free to contact us.Download our Membership Form-or- Renew Online by selecting the 'Renew until' box under Membership Details on your profile page. To get to your profile, make sure you are logged in, and select the 'View Profile' link under your name in the login box on the top right hand corner of the screen.
WWL members can choose to become members of a local chapter, or you may join the statewide organization as an at-large member. Chapter membership includes all of the benefits of a state at-large member PLUS you receive (explain benefits of chapter membership). Most WWL members choose to join a local chapter because (explain more benefits).
You can join more than one chapter for a small additional fee ($10 - $20, depending on the chapter).
The following chart explains membership costs per year:
1) Select your membership level in the far left column. The primary membership cost (before any applicable discounts) is displayed in the next column.
2) (Optional – if you choose to become a member of more than one chapter or pay an additional amount to the chapter of your choice, the additional membership cost is listed in the next column in purple font.)
3) If you are eligible for a discounted membership rate, those rates are displayed in the four right-hand columns. Please find your applicable discount code (blue font) to apply at checkout.
There are two ways to pay.
1) Mail a check for the amount to PO Box 46107, Seattle, WA 98146.
2) Use the website to pay electronically with a credit card. Follow the prompts and you will go to a PayPal credit card processor. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO COMPLETE PAYMENT. There is a button at the bottom of the left side to pay as a guest. See the example below.